- Join a Fast Growing and Successful SA Company
- Benefit from Outstanding Commission Opportunities
- Enjoy Staff Discounts and On-site Free Parking
- Opportunity for Career Progression
This is a great opportunity for results-orientated Salespeople looking to join a fast-growing company.
The Radio Rentals Group – SA’s biggest electrical retailer, now big in furniture, is looking for a part time superior electrical and furniture sales staff to join our successful Mt Gambier Store.
We are a successful South Australian icon looking for an exceptional salesperson. If you are a million dollar sales person you can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
Radio Rentals is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business and provides a unique opportunity for the right person to develop their sales skills and secure their future.
People from all walks of life have become successful Radio Rentals Salespeople.
In addition to the outstanding earnings potential, you will enjoy fantastic working conditions and company benefits as well as working for a fast growing organisation.
If you are committed to customer satisfaction and have a history of driving profit for your existing company we want to talk to you now!
Primarily your role is to maximise sales while upholding the high standard of customer service in which Radio Rentals is known for. You will be reporting to the Store Manager, while maintaining key contact with the Finance, Credit, and Marketing departments.
To be a successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in retail/sales environment;
- An understanding and ability to adhere to the Policies and Procedures set out by the Company;
- Ability to achieve personal sales targets;
- Variety of product knowledge;
- Customers are dealt with in a professional manner at all times;
- Ability to work professionally and efficiently with sales team;
- Adherence a 7 day roster.
Additionally you will be self-driven, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please remember to include a covering letter as the first page of your resume addressing the above criteria.
Radio Rentals is looking for a person that desires to work in a results-orientated environment, and that has the drive and commitment to provide exceptional customer and sales service. If you are ready to join a team that respects you, your work ethic and your passion, then we would like to hear from you!
Even though we have requested a copy of your resume we would like you to take a few minutes to complete the track record and education history in detail when submitting your application.